i didnt write this but i think its worth sharing
10. Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
9. One day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
8. Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
7. Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist's or haircut appointment by himself.
6. Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
5. If the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone."
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that."
Blog has been viewed (559) times.